CNC Precision LASER Cutting
CNC precision LASER cutting is a cost-effective method for manufacturing small to medium part orders made from flat sheet metal. CNC technology, which stands for ‘computer numerical control,’ uses a LASER programmed by a computer to cut materials. Optimize Manufacturing with CNC Precision LASER Cutting from Fox Valley Stamping. We offer high-precision part production, cost reduction, and expedited job delivery for small to medium orders crafted from flat sheet metal.
Using CNC LASER metal cutting technology, we excel in producing finished parts and components with smoother surface finishes and virtually burr-free holes and edges. Our advanced CNC precision LASER cutting process generates minimal material waste, surpassing conventional stamping processes.
With a focus on cost-competitive excellence, our skilled CNC LASER cutting metal fabricators swiftly and accurately process custom sheet metal jobs. Our CNC LASER systems, equipped with the latest high-speed axial flow resonators, provide precision quality cutting for ferrous and non-ferrous metals such as steel and aluminum.
Using software-driven CNC LASER cutting equipment, we offer the fastest sheet metal processing, as tooling is unnecessary. Your CAD designs swiftly transform into finished parts through our efficient metal laser cutting services.
LASER Metal Cutting Equipment features:
Mazak Super-Turbo X, CNC CO2 LASER
- 500 watt output & peak output of 3000 watts in super pulse mode, 32-Bit CNC Controller for quick programming; no tooling costs
- Minimal setup
- Fast job turnaround times
- Maximum cutting thickness: .375″ mild steel, .125″ stainless steel
- Minimum cutting thickness: .020″ most materials
- Maximum sheet size: 48″ x 96″
- Geometric part production with high precision dimensions, shapes and tolerances
- Smooth surface finishes
Metalsoft CAD System
- 2D CAD CAM
- 3D-2D Import / Unfold
- DXF & IGES Import Capabilities
- Electronic File Transfer Available