Fox Valley Stamping Company utilizes in-house metal stamping tools for most metal part manufacturing, ensuring unwavering, top-tier part excellence from start to finish. Looking for a reputable company to help your business? Rest assured you can count on our unmatched quality for your in-house tooling needs!
The advantages of using in-house tooling
In-house or soft tooling is a great choice for small to medium volume jobs and custom metal stamping. The advantages of using in-house tooling for forming, punching holes or other manufacturing operations along with FVSC fabrication capabilities are:
- Customer cost savings from minimal tooling investment
- Quicker job turnaround time.
- Design change flexibility.
- Faster availability of parts for customer production.
- Guarantee of our short run tooling throughout the duration of a job.
- Repair or replacement of short run tooling as needed.
- Collaboration with a reputable metal stamping tool and die shop for hard tooling requirements.
When hard tooling is necessary to meet project requirements, Fox Valley Stamping Company collaborates closely with a reputable metal stamping tool and die shop near our South Elgin, Illinois facility. This ensures the custom fabrication of tools to precisely match your needs.
Contact us today at 847.741.2277 or estimating@FoxValleyStamping.com