Fox Valley Stamping Company uses “in-house” metal stamping tools for the majority of its metal part manufacturing. We can complete your project with in-house tooling. This enables us to significantly decrease the customer investment in tooling while maintaining consistent part quality.
The advantages of using in-house tooling
In-house or soft tooling is a great choice for small to medium volume jobs and custom metal stamping. The advantages of using in-house tooling for forming, punching holes or other manufacturing operations along with FVSC fabrication capabilities are:
- Customer cost savings from minimal tooling investment
- Quicker job turnaround time
- Design change flexibility
- Faster availability of parts for customer production
- Guarantee of our short run tooling throughout the duration of a job
- Repair or replacement of short run tooling as needed
Should hard tooling be required to meet the needs of a project, FVSC works closely with a reputable metal stamping tool and die shop near our South Elgin, Illinois facility to custom make the tools.
Contact us today at 847.741.2277 or info@FoxValleyStamping.com